This Year We
Dare to Create!
Dues will remain at $25 this year. This includes both national and state dues. Please add your chapter fee to that.
If you have not already received the Charter #, or if you forgot or lost it, please contact Shirlene at email@example.com or HOSA at: (800) 321-HOSA (4672)
You will need this to affiliate members.
1. Relax. You've got this!
2. Print out the 2023 - 2024 Calendar at a Glance and hang in classroom
3. Assign a trusted student to help you with everything.
3. Hang HOSA Posters in classroom/bulletin boards/hallways
4. Hang HOSA meeting dates in classroom/bulletin boards/hallways
5. Choose dates for the first 4 meetings. (weekly is best for the first month)
6. Announce HOSA meeting PSA in morning/afternoon announcements
7. Go on the website www.hosa.org and login. Register yourself as practice, using
the Charter # (and create a password) that was sent to you.
8. Correct the highlighted parts & make any changes needed to the Chapter Bylaws,
and sign on the bottom of the last page. Send a copy to the state advisor.
9. You may use the link below to register. Instructions can be found in the
Chapter Success Guide or on the HOSA website when you log in.
Any Chapters that affiliate the bulk of members by October 15 will be recognized as a HOSA-100 chapter and receive a certificate!
Collect & Keep the following 4 forms
Roll Call Log (use for all meetings)
Please allow each student a few minutes to log onto this site
and fill in the career interest form below:
Just keep moving forward, form committees, do activities, give encouragement, and get everyone involved.
If you have any questions, call or text Shirlene Bender at 337-371-5974, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In Central Louisiana - contact Kristina Sloan 318-619-2971 or email email@example.com
Have an AWESOME HOSA year...
Dare To Create!